Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen pop off watch series 6

I bought my watch last year and had no problem whatsoever today my screen just popped off

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 4:13 PM

5 replies

Nov 17, 2021 9:03 AM in response to chonsy42

update. forgot to mention I bought from Argos as my warranty expired last mobile they said to contact apple so i did book appointment they offer me to fix it for a price . I am not happy about it as the seal fault under my screen door hat made the battery swallowed and pushing the screen . So apple said to go back to my resellers . I went my reseller said I need independent report so they can sent to apple . looks like they just passing the ball from one to another . as you can see the seal is a bit off . it shouldn’t happened as its water resist right ? p.s. I never been for a swim or in the shower with him . the only water he can get is the splashing from washing dishes

Nov 18, 2021 2:57 PM in response to chonsy42

I'm sorry, but Apple has the last say on what they are going to do. If the device is out of warranty, they provide an out of warranty replacement for a lower price than new, or you can just purchase a new device if you wish. The limited warranty is good for 1-year unless you purchase AppleCare + which extends it for an additional year. However, AppleCare + must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase.

Screen pop off watch series 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.