Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought my iPhone 12 on 2 nov it had display fault. Now on 10 on Nov I visit at service center for consult they denied my request to swap my phone with new one

My phone display have pixel damage on the day of purchase

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 11:01 PM

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly, or contact support

Also, know here --> Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 11:01 PM in response to 1234_iphone12

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly, or contact support

Also, know here --> Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

I bought my iPhone 12 on 2 nov it had display fault. Now on 10 on Nov I visit at service center for consult they denied my request to swap my phone with new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.