Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find my stolen iPhone?

please my phone was stolen, thief hacked my id, and removed from find my iphone, how can i find the location of my stolen i phone 12 pro max, please could you help my phone please

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 8:46 AM

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

this is all you can do

2 replies

Nov 10, 2021 8:47 AM in response to naziraamina

If the thief simply erased it by restoring it in iTunes or finder, then the remote tracking link is broken and you will not be able to track it with Find My. Nobody needs to hack anyone’s AppleID to remove a device from Find My. They just need to erase the device.

As long as that device remains listed under your AppleID trusted devices (https://appleid.apple.com/) then activation lock will prevent anyone from setting it up and using it.

How to find my stolen iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.