Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone has stolen my phone

Hey, how are you? Thanks for responding to my concern but someone stole my iPhone, I want to track it down or lock but I don’t have the device on “find my iPhone” app. I still have serial number and IMEI number, what do I do?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 3:14 PM

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My was not turned on in the phone before it was stolen, see information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2022 3:14 PM in response to keaun114

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My was not turned on in the phone before it was stolen, see information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

Someone has stolen my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.