Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I track my stolen iPhone if Find My has been turned off?

please help me find my stolen phone. How can i track my phone when the thief turned off the find my app in the settings of my stolen iphone 13. I have the imei and serial number of my phone. thank you!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 4:55 PM

If the thief turned off Find My, there is no way to track it. See the information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

Be sure to change your Apple ID password as they would not have been able to turn off Find My without knowing it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 4:55 PM in response to amadeustrozado

If the thief turned off Find My, there is no way to track it. See the information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

Be sure to change your Apple ID password as they would not have been able to turn off Find My without knowing it.

How can I track my stolen iPhone if Find My has been turned off?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.