Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t log my sons phone back in ‘Find My’

My child’s ‘Find My’ account was randomly logged off and I can’t log him back in. I’ve tried everything. Please help.

iPhone X

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 10:33 AM

What most likely happened is that he opted out from sharing his location with you.

The only way to log back in is to have the Apple ID and password. I read that you have the Apple ID but do you know his password? He may have changed it to something else. If that's the case, there's no way to log him back in. He doesn't need to be logged in by the way to still track him. So he may have also unshared his location with you before he logged out.

But yea you'll need the Apple ID and Password.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 10:33 AM in response to Athorn24

What most likely happened is that he opted out from sharing his location with you.

The only way to log back in is to have the Apple ID and password. I read that you have the Apple ID but do you know his password? He may have changed it to something else. If that's the case, there's no way to log him back in. He doesn't need to be logged in by the way to still track him. So he may have also unshared his location with you before he logged out.

But yea you'll need the Apple ID and Password.

Can’t log my sons phone back in ‘Find My’

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.