Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Manual Show Order" in Podcasts is not manual

When you are in a station in the Podcasts app and select manual show order there is no way to actually order the shows. It orders itself in some Apple default order and you cannot change it. There is nothing manual about it. If you select manual (and make sure not to have the episodes grouped by show) you can organize the episodes in the station, but once those episodes play and update with a new episode the order reverts the back to the standard Apple order. I want to listen to the most recent episode of a handful of news show in the morning in the order of my preference. Every morning the episodes appear in the station in an order determined by Apple. I order the shows manually and the next day when I update the stations to listen to that days episodes the order reverts back to some Apple default order. How do I get the order I want permanently? (I have seen several dozen similar questions with no replies.)

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 11:55 AM

I have had a similar issue but what worked for me is to go to Podcast->Library->Shows->select the ellipse->Manual->Edit Shows

Then just move the show to your own priority level.

Similar questions

3 replies

"Manual Show Order" in Podcasts is not manual

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.