Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraud wanting to report it

How do you submit fraud … I have a picture with Apple logo on the email

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 11:36 AM

See Information in Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support including the following

How to report suspicious emails, messages, and calls

• If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.1  
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message. You can also block unwanted messages and calls.
  • Report scam phone calls to the Federal Trade Commission (U.S. only) at reportfraud.ftc.gov or to your local law enforcement agency.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 11:36 AM in response to erma82

See Information in Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support including the following

How to report suspicious emails, messages, and calls

• If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.1  
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message. You can also block unwanted messages and calls.
  • Report scam phone calls to the Federal Trade Commission (U.S. only) at reportfraud.ftc.gov or to your local law enforcement agency.

Fraud wanting to report it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.