Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer information from iphone to iphone

How long should this process take? I received my new iPhone and I connected the two phones with quick start. How long does this process usually take to transfer all the data?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 4:47 PM

Ashes394 wrote:

How long should this process take? I received my new iPhone and I connected the two phones with quick start. How long does this process usually take to transfer all the data?

as long as it takes to transfer, some variable, amount of data and wifi strength.

2 replies

Nov 10, 2021 4:42 PM in response to Ashes394

Ashes394 Said:

"transfer information from iphone to iPhone: How long should this process take? I received my new iPhone and I connected the two phones with quick start. How long does this process usually take to transfer all the data?"

-------

Depends on the Data:

Not that long for me. To me 5 minutes to transfer my data from a 128GB to a 1TB iPhone. But, then I did not have much data on it. So, if there is lots to transfer, then expect it take a bit longer.

transfer information from iphone to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.