Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do we install old version of any app

I am looking to install old version of app as new app has some bugs which affecting my daily tasks

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 9:55 PM

If you have iOS 15 and higher (your Profile says so) installed and the App developer has released an app compatible with the iOS then I don't think you will be able to install an earlier version of the app.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

If you have a lower iOS version on your device then please ask the App developer to release the app for lower iOS versions like Netflix.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 9:55 PM in response to chander7519

If you have iOS 15 and higher (your Profile says so) installed and the App developer has released an app compatible with the iOS then I don't think you will be able to install an earlier version of the app.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

If you have a lower iOS version on your device then please ask the App developer to release the app for lower iOS versions like Netflix.

How do we install old version of any app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.