Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased tones not showing

hello,

so I just purchased these two tones this morning and they have downloaded but they are not showing in my sounds and haptics. Any suggestions?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 7:20 AM

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Are those tracks at the end of the post the ones you want as ringtones? You may be up against a time limit and I don't think those are ringtones but full music tracks.

Create a ringtone of your Logic Pro or GarageBand for Mac song - Apple Support

"If the ringtone is longer than 30 seconds, tap Continue to have GarageBand shorten the ringtone automatically. Or, tap Cancel to return to the song so you can shorten it."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2021 7:20 AM in response to Gh0st_0419_

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Are those tracks at the end of the post the ones you want as ringtones? You may be up against a time limit and I don't think those are ringtones but full music tracks.

Create a ringtone of your Logic Pro or GarageBand for Mac song - Apple Support

"If the ringtone is longer than 30 seconds, tap Continue to have GarageBand shorten the ringtone automatically. Or, tap Cancel to return to the song so you can shorten it."

Purchased tones not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.