Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ordered the Apple Pencil 1 November and canceled the order 3 November when will i receive my money??

I ordered the Apple Pencil 1 November and canceled the order 3 November when will i receive my money??

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 5:59 AM

If you order from Apple online, you will not be charged until the item ships. If you cancelled before shipment, your payment method will not have been charged - and will not require refund.

If your order has shipped, you will need to wait for delivery - and then return the item for refund within 14 days.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 5:59 AM in response to haifa116

If you order from Apple online, you will not be charged until the item ships. If you cancelled before shipment, your payment method will not have been charged - and will not require refund.

If your order has shipped, you will need to wait for delivery - and then return the item for refund within 14 days.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.