Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messages not showing on iMac

I see this was asked earlier, and someone mentioned they didn't have the option to forward messages from their iPhone. I am having this problem as well. It was working fine, then one day quit syncing. Now I can not use my mac for messaging, which is really bugging me! Please help.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 7:05 AM

Mac-Kat wrote:

I see this was asked earlier, and someone mentioned they didn't have the option to forward messages from their iPhone. I am having this problem as well. It was working fine, then one day quit syncing. Now I can not use my mac for messaging, which is really bugging me! Please help.

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/dec44953-f57e-410d-b48d-fdcee6858b9f

If Messages does not sync, the go to way to resolve issue

>System Preferences>AppleID>iCloud sign out of iCloud and back in again

Messages User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Sign in to your Apple ID preferences on Mac

Set up your Apple ID iCloud preferences on Mac

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 7:05 AM in response to Mac-Kat

Mac-Kat wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/dec44953-f57e-410d-b48d-fdcee6858b9f

If Messages does not sync, the go to way to resolve issue

>System Preferences>AppleID>iCloud sign out of iCloud and back in again

Messages User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Sign in to your Apple ID preferences on Mac

Set up your Apple ID iCloud preferences on Mac

Messages not showing on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.