Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My guided access stuck

My guided access stuck and kept telling me invalid passcode. How to unable it back to use my phone back

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 2:20 PM

Hi gladz227,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue with the Guided Access feature, and we'd like to get you some assistance with that issue.

Just to confirm, it seems like you're trying to end a Guided Access session, and the passcode isn't being accepted, correct? Are you using the steps in the "End a Guided Access session" part of this page? Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If so, and you need further assistance, please contact Apple Support here: Get Support

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2021 2:20 PM in response to gladz227

Hi gladz227,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue with the Guided Access feature, and we'd like to get you some assistance with that issue.

Just to confirm, it seems like you're trying to end a Guided Access session, and the passcode isn't being accepted, correct? Are you using the steps in the "End a Guided Access session" part of this page? Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If so, and you need further assistance, please contact Apple Support here: Get Support

Thanks!

My guided access stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.