Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I change my IPhone and my old IPhone it is broke broke but I want my downloaded my how can I recover my Music?

I want to recover my music from my old broke iPhone and upload it on my new iPhone?

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 7:28 PM

From your iCloud backups, from Apple Music or iTunes Sync if that was in use, or from a Mac or Windows system where you were hosting your music, or hosting your backups.

If you have no backups locally or to iCloud, and weren't using iCloud, and your iPhone is broken or lost or stolen or dunked or whatever, you’ll have to re-acquire your music.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 7:28 PM in response to wilton1969

From your iCloud backups, from Apple Music or iTunes Sync if that was in use, or from a Mac or Windows system where you were hosting your music, or hosting your backups.

If you have no backups locally or to iCloud, and weren't using iCloud, and your iPhone is broken or lost or stolen or dunked or whatever, you’ll have to re-acquire your music.

I change my IPhone and my old IPhone it is broke broke but I want my downloaded my how can I recover my Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.