Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Toyota entune version 15.1

Hello, I have. 2017 Toyota Tundra. It does not have Apple car play. Since the 15.1 update my voice calls drop from Bluetooth after 3minutes. I have firmware updated entune, reset both Bluetooth devices. No luck. I had no issues prior to phone update 15.1. Help

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 11:16 AM

Hello Oliverjuniorb,

It sounds like you are experiencing bluetooth connection issues with your car. We understand how important this is t o you and we are here to help.

You have done some great troubleshooting steps. This article may be able to help: If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted

This article may also be able to help: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Do you notice this issue when connecting to any other devices? Also, are you able to connect any other devices to your Car's bluetooth to test?

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2021 11:16 AM in response to Oliverjuniorb

Hello Oliverjuniorb,

It sounds like you are experiencing bluetooth connection issues with your car. We understand how important this is t o you and we are here to help.

You have done some great troubleshooting steps. This article may be able to help: If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted

This article may also be able to help: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Do you notice this issue when connecting to any other devices? Also, are you able to connect any other devices to your Car's bluetooth to test?

Cheers!

Nov 14, 2021 2:54 PM in response to barberlives123

This is what I have done, updated firmware on Toyota entune, disconnect both from entune and phone, reconnected several times, contacted Apple, reset network settings, reconnected both devices once again, found a link to reset Toyota entune, completely reset it to factory settings reconnect iPhone. Still no luck, the phone will drop calls from Bluetooth after about 3 minutes, sometimes it keeps the call connected on the phone other times it drops call completely and hangs up on caller.

I have connected wife’s iPhone 11, hers seems to work she has 15.1 also. My iPhone 12xr 15.1 no longer works with my 2017 Toyota Tundra.

Im out of options at this point. When I turned on my AirPods Pro they don’t pair as quickly and act strange vs before the update.

it’s a iPhone 12xr update issue.

Toyota entune version 15.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.