Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen recording not saved completely

I am new to ios devices... I record myself playing games... After i record the game and go to gallery to check the video... The video will be there... but only the last part....

Means i record 30minutes of gameplay and after i stop recording there will only be the last 3-4 minutes...

This happen not everytime but most time...

How to solve that...??? Plz help...

My phone is always updated with the latest version

I always have more than 6-7 GB available in my device

I dont use the phone while charging

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 3:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 7:04 AM

Hi nandu656,

Sometimes screen recording only records the last few minutes. We'd like to ask some questions that may get you answers.

• How long have you been experiencing this?
  • Prior to it starting, were there any changes made such as updating the iPhone software version?
  • Does this happen when you screen record other apps?

Take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 7:04 AM in response to nandu656

Hi nandu656,

Sometimes screen recording only records the last few minutes. We'd like to ask some questions that may get you answers.

• How long have you been experiencing this?
  • Prior to it starting, were there any changes made such as updating the iPhone software version?
  • Does this happen when you screen record other apps?

Take care.

Nov 16, 2021 11:03 AM in response to nandu656

Hey nandu656,

Does this occur with shorter screen recordings? After ending the recording, if you tap the Screen Recording message the top, does the same issue occur?

In order to help isolate this, we suggest screen recording an app that isn't a game. This will help determine if its specific to game apps or different types of apps.

Best wishes.

screen recording not saved completely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.