Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to play a game and it states I have to update my game. The game does not allow me to update it. The game is Gem of wars

My game Gem of Wars tells me I must update my game but won’t let me.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 5:13 AM

here is how you update apps

How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

What exactly did the message say?

Are you sure that the message didn't say that the developer of the app must update it?

If that's what it said, it's out of your control. The app developer would need to update their app to make it compatible with recent iOS versions.

I can't find what you specify in the App Store myself... unless you have a typo?

If I search for 'gem of wars', there are no results that match, but there is a 'gems of war' that had an update a week ago to version 6.0

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2021 5:13 AM in response to HollyNoelInn

here is how you update apps

How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

What exactly did the message say?

Are you sure that the message didn't say that the developer of the app must update it?

If that's what it said, it's out of your control. The app developer would need to update their app to make it compatible with recent iOS versions.

I can't find what you specify in the App Store myself... unless you have a typo?

If I search for 'gem of wars', there are no results that match, but there is a 'gems of war' that had an update a week ago to version 6.0

Nov 14, 2021 5:23 AM in response to HollyNoelInn

If you're sure that Apple re-enabled your account for iTunes & AppStore, and if that happened trying to update that app only, please contact their app developer team, using this link:--> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Shouldn't be this case, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunesStore & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

I am trying to play a game and it states I have to update my game. The game does not allow me to update it. The game is Gem of wars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.