Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Family Share

I am on a Family Share. How do I open Apple TV as a family share member?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 5:01 PM

If this is about watching the Apple TV+ shows …

Sign in to tv.apple.com with your own Apple ID account, the same account as used to join the Family Sharing group.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Watch Apple TV+ on a computer in a web browser - Apple Support

4 replies

Nov 15, 2021 5:44 PM in response to tonylex6

Location Sharing through Find My is one of the features of a Family Sharing group. Users can be in one Family Sharing group at a time, and users can switch between groups no more than once a year.

You’ll have to consider if you both want to join their group (then disband you own group first), or if you want to invite the other family members (then they can’t be in another group), or continue as-is.

I understand that the Find My feature is currently very important to you for your daughter’s iPhone. Then you’ll want to continue to be in the same Family Sharing group as her. Then you may also want to stay as the organizer of that group. Location sharing is open to the whole group, and that can be a consideration to be picky about who is in your group.

Share your location with your family - Apple Support

Families and kids - Official Apple Support

Nov 15, 2021 12:08 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Thanks for quick response. I've had 2 family members "invite" me. When I try, I get a message saying "You are already in another family". The only other on my phone is one of my daughters who is in the "Find My" App and I can see her location via input from her iPhone. Is that the "other family"? If so, do I need her Gmail and password?

Tony

Using Family Share

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.