Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iPhone 12 Pro Max

Hi my son lost his iPhone pro max 12

in Colombia,

he hasn’t signed to any apple id on the phone and I cloud !

The phone hasn’t got any SIM card !

is there any why’s we can find the phone ? Please advise

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 3:11 PM

If he had not set up Find my - there is no way to do anything. He could report it to local police, but I don't know that that would be helpful in a foreign country. And, since he did not set it up, the thief will have no problem setting it up with his own Apple ID. You should inform the cellphone carrier that the phone was lost; that way they can put it on a list. On the other hand, since it did not even have a sim card yet, he probably also had not signed up with any carrier? If so, the phone is gone. If he has car or homeowner's insurance, he can try to make a claim with them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2021 3:11 PM in response to ashkan130

If he had not set up Find my - there is no way to do anything. He could report it to local police, but I don't know that that would be helpful in a foreign country. And, since he did not set it up, the thief will have no problem setting it up with his own Apple ID. You should inform the cellphone carrier that the phone was lost; that way they can put it on a list. On the other hand, since it did not even have a sim card yet, he probably also had not signed up with any carrier? If so, the phone is gone. If he has car or homeowner's insurance, he can try to make a claim with them.

Lost iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.