Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Went from android with apple music account with 7 months left to end of subscription...changed to iphone 13 pro max...cant access apple music...constantly wants me to renew my subscription with a free trial period. How do I transfer my subscription to my new phone????

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 1:14 PM

Hello  jean-luc401,

We understand that you need to move your subscription from your Android device to the iPhone. For billing support, we recommend that you Contact Apple Support so their billing team can work with you. The following article can also help with general data migration if you need:

Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 1:14 PM in response to jean-luc401

Hello  jean-luc401,

We understand that you need to move your subscription from your Android device to the iPhone. For billing support, we recommend that you Contact Apple Support so their billing team can work with you. The following article can also help with general data migration if you need:

Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.