Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reinstall app wallet on iPhone

how do I reinstall the wallet app that I by mistake removed? Thanks for all the help I can get

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 2:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 6:59 AM

Hello Kvittret,

From your post it appears you are concerned about removing the Wallet app.

The Wallet app is actually part of iOS. Most likely it was removed from your Home Screen and is still on the device. Tap on the screen and swipe left until you get to the end. At the top, tap in the search field. This should bring up a list of all the apps in alphabetical order. Scroll down until you find Wallet.

You can move the app back to where you want it by following these steps: Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 6:59 AM in response to Kvittret

Hello Kvittret,

From your post it appears you are concerned about removing the Wallet app.

The Wallet app is actually part of iOS. Most likely it was removed from your Home Screen and is still on the device. Tap on the screen and swipe left until you get to the end. At the top, tap in the search field. This should bring up a list of all the apps in alphabetical order. Scroll down until you find Wallet.

You can move the app back to where you want it by following these steps: Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good day.

Reinstall app wallet on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.