Help! How to Reinstall Deleted Apple Wallet App?

I deleted the pre-installed Apple Wallet App. I'm sure because I have done the following:

Searched my phone for the app..it isn't in a folder or anywhere on my phone.

I've searched the App store for 'not on this ipad/phone' and it isn't there. I have searched the web for answers and none of them worked.

I stupidly deleted the app thinking I'd never use it. 🤪 yes, it can be done.

I have to believe their is some way to Reinstall it. Anybody know how?🙏🏻

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on May 1, 2023 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2023 4:02 AM

Use App Library to search the Apple Wallet App, see -> Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps -> Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps - Apple Support

• If you have find the Apple Wallet App, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

You have quick access to App Library by tapping the App Library icon in the iPad's Dock.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2023 4:02 AM in response to Wcc101662

Use App Library to search the Apple Wallet App, see -> Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps -> Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps - Apple Support

• If you have find the Apple Wallet App, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

You have quick access to App Library by tapping the App Library icon in the iPad's Dock.

May 1, 2023 4:21 AM in response to Raicya

I am dumb. It is not there because it never was. I've been looking on my iPad thinking it would be there. Apparently Apple Wallet doesn't exist in the iPad as an App. Which is annoying, since I use my iPad for about 98% of everything I do. I rarely use my iPhone except for camera and emergencies if I'm not home.

So, as Rosanne Rosannadanna would say "Never Mind"

😆

Help! How to Reinstall Deleted Apple Wallet App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.