Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage

I've purchased quite a bit of iCloud storage and it's saying I have no space on my iphone - I've set up my photos and videos to be automatically saved to icloud but it's still saying theres no space even though there is AMPLE icloud space. Any help would be so appreciated

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 3:48 PM

You are likely out of space on your device. You'll need to free up space. You may wish to consider optimizing your photo library (Settings > Photos), to reduce the size of your library on your device. iCloud is a synchronization service, not offline storage. Items in iCloud appear on your phone and vice versa. So, deleting a picture from your device and deletes it from the cloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 3:48 PM in response to CiaraCeleste

You are likely out of space on your device. You'll need to free up space. You may wish to consider optimizing your photo library (Settings > Photos), to reduce the size of your library on your device. iCloud is a synchronization service, not offline storage. Items in iCloud appear on your phone and vice versa. So, deleting a picture from your device and deletes it from the cloud.

Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.