Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem storage

So ,i just bought Icloude storage,becouse of my iphone device was full,but i can not sysnmmy photos and videos to icloud and its still full. what can I do?I need space ,alsoo all the information on my phone

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 2:27 AM

iCloud Storage does not create more space on your internal memory in your iPhone. iCloud is a place where you can store your things as Back Up.

If you're running out of space on your iPhone, look here:

Settings > General > iPhone Storage

There you can see everything that takes up space and remove what you no longer use.

You can read more specifically what the difference is between iCloud and Internal Storage here:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 2:27 AM in response to Magdalena2023

iCloud Storage does not create more space on your internal memory in your iPhone. iCloud is a place where you can store your things as Back Up.

If you're running out of space on your iPhone, look here:

Settings > General > iPhone Storage

There you can see everything that takes up space and remove what you no longer use.

You can read more specifically what the difference is between iCloud and Internal Storage here:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

problem storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.