Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone stole my iPhone package before I can activate it HELP

Hi so I used a courier company that collects my packages for me from Miami and they ship the package to my country. Long story short my package with my iPhone 13 Pro Max it went "missing" in-between Miami and my country and cant be found. I'm pretty sure it was stolen.

Can anyone tell me if there is any way I can possibly track down the phone or retrieve it using the serial number and product that would have been from the receipt. I plan on going to my local authorities.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 8:12 AM

You’re left to work with the trans-shipper, and probably to order another iPhone.

Apple explicitly excludes sales for export, and your package was delivered to the trans-shipper, so help from Apple is unlikely available.

Tracking remotely by serial number is not available, as that would be a privacy nightmare.

Listing this as stolen with the applicable police is probably as close as you can get, but there are obvious jurisdictional problems with even this report; which police agency has jurisdiction where the theft occurred.

This mess is pretty typical of high-value product trans-shipping, based on other discussions around the ‘net.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 8:12 AM in response to Rere5000

You’re left to work with the trans-shipper, and probably to order another iPhone.

Apple explicitly excludes sales for export, and your package was delivered to the trans-shipper, so help from Apple is unlikely available.

Tracking remotely by serial number is not available, as that would be a privacy nightmare.

Listing this as stolen with the applicable police is probably as close as you can get, but there are obvious jurisdictional problems with even this report; which police agency has jurisdiction where the theft occurred.

This mess is pretty typical of high-value product trans-shipping, based on other discussions around the ‘net.

Someone stole my iPhone package before I can activate it HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.