Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone billing and shipping

Hi, I am a first time buyer and I ordered a new iPhone 13 Pro Max in Italy. I submitted my card details and also got a call from them confirming my card details and address etc. I even received a mail regarding my order being confirmed and it shows that my delivery is expected between 20th-27th Nov. However, its been almost 20 days since I ordered and it still shows my order status in account as - 'Processing'. Also, no money has been taken from my account and I haven't received an invoice yet. I know another 4 days are still left, but I am just worried if my order has been accepted, etc. I have waited one month and cant do it again. Please advise me.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 5:17 PM

That is standard procedure. As the anticipated arrival date approaches the status will change to preparing to ship, then to shipped. At that time Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged.

Similar questions

3 replies

New iPhone billing and shipping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.