Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have ordered an iphone and the order has been on processing for the past

I have ordered an iPhone 13 pro max about a month ago and the order is still in processing, The money has still not been deducted from the debit card, Since a few days ago I keep getting an email from Apple stating that they are having a problem with my payment. I have checked the order status multiple times and it does not show any problem with the payment and shows that the Phone will arrive between 23rd November and 1st December. and the order status is on processing. What should I do now? There is still no guarantee that the phone will arrive on time and I'm going to be leaving the USA on December 2nd.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 7:22 AM

Normal.

"Processing" means that the product in still in the manufacturing queue or on the assembly line, The status will stay at "processing" until the product reaches shipping. Then your card will be charged and you will likely get a new email with updated delivery dates if needed.

My experience with ordering from Apple is that their first estimates are spot-on. Anything you order as soon as new models are announced have longer shipping times. And there is a world-wide bottleneck of the shipping systems.

I would not worry until Dec 1, the date you were quoted.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 7:22 AM in response to Vyjayanthi2007

Normal.

"Processing" means that the product in still in the manufacturing queue or on the assembly line, The status will stay at "processing" until the product reaches shipping. Then your card will be charged and you will likely get a new email with updated delivery dates if needed.

My experience with ordering from Apple is that their first estimates are spot-on. Anything you order as soon as new models are announced have longer shipping times. And there is a world-wide bottleneck of the shipping systems.

I would not worry until Dec 1, the date you were quoted.

I have ordered an iphone and the order has been on processing for the past

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.