Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music

My music is not playing when using my USB port in my car. It will charge , but no music. In both equinox and Cruze. Both ports have been checked and are working properly . But I realize it’s my phone. Apple Music or Spotify is not working . Any help please ?

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 9:17 PM

maricela42 Said:

"Music: My music is not playing when using my USB port in my car. It will charge , but no music. In both equinox and Cruze. Both ports have been checked and are working properly . But I realize it’s my phone. Apple Music or Spotify is not working . Any help please ?"

-------

Try Re-Pairing this:

Remove your iPhone as a trusted device in your car, and then add it back. You'd un-pair the iPhone from your Car, and would then pair it back.

A Few Other Things:

• When to Pair: Try paring it while in Park

• What to Read: Refer to the Driver's Manual of the car

• Enable Bluetooth: Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled in Settings(by tapping it so that it is green)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 9:17 PM in response to maricela42

maricela42 Said:

"Music: My music is not playing when using my USB port in my car. It will charge , but no music. In both equinox and Cruze. Both ports have been checked and are working properly . But I realize it’s my phone. Apple Music or Spotify is not working . Any help please ?"

-------

Try Re-Pairing this:

Remove your iPhone as a trusted device in your car, and then add it back. You'd un-pair the iPhone from your Car, and would then pair it back.

A Few Other Things:

• When to Pair: Try paring it while in Park

• What to Read: Refer to the Driver's Manual of the car

• Enable Bluetooth: Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled in Settings(by tapping it so that it is green)

Nov 17, 2021 6:38 PM in response to maricela42

iOS 15.1.1, the most recent update, has caused the phone to not connect to Chevrolet cars for Audio, just for charging. There’s a thread on here somewhere about it with a bunch of owners. I’m on the phone with Apple waiting to see if I can roll back to a previous software version. Sorry you’re in the same boat. Is that the software version you have?

Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.