Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Ipad Freezing.

I have a brand new Ipad. 9th Generation. It keeps freezing. And when I press on Comments on a Facebook post it can take up to 30 seconds to load the comments.

I am having trouble getting onto any sort of Apple Help.

Thankyou

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 9:47 PM

Golly-1234 Said:

"New Ipad Freezing.: I have a brand new Ipad. 9th Generation. It keeps freezing. And when I press on Comments on a Facebook post it can take up to 30 seconds to load the comments. I am having trouble getting onto any sort of Apple Help. Thankyou"

-------

Why Risk a Faulty Device?:

Take this back to the seller, and see if you can return it or get a new one. If it is Apple, then contact them. First off, note that that you have a 14-day return policy. Secondly, you have 60 days since you purchase to get extended coverage (AppleCare Plus). With no coverage, you device comes with a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So, contact Apple, seeing if you can get this returned or serviced.

Apple Phone Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 9:47 PM in response to Golly-1234

Golly-1234 Said:

"New Ipad Freezing.: I have a brand new Ipad. 9th Generation. It keeps freezing. And when I press on Comments on a Facebook post it can take up to 30 seconds to load the comments. I am having trouble getting onto any sort of Apple Help. Thankyou"

-------

Why Risk a Faulty Device?:

Take this back to the seller, and see if you can return it or get a new one. If it is Apple, then contact them. First off, note that that you have a 14-day return policy. Secondly, you have 60 days since you purchase to get extended coverage (AppleCare Plus). With no coverage, you device comes with a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So, contact Apple, seeing if you can get this returned or serviced.

Apple Phone Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

New Ipad Freezing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.