Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth

For about a month now my Bluetooth has been in a turning wheel when I go into settings it also says off when I’m not in the Bluetooth tab when I turn it on with the top corner when I swipe down it says it’s on but it still doesn’t work I haven’t seen anyone on the internet have this issue and I need it fixed asap as I have things to connect

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 10:04 PM

baldomero49 Said:

"Bluetooth For about a month now my Bluetooth has been in a turning wheel when I go into settings it also says off when I’m not in the Bluetooth tab when I turn it on with the top corner when I swipe down it says it’s on but it still doesn’t work I haven’t seen anyone on the internet have this issue and I need it fixed asap as I have things to connect"

-------

Troubleshooting Bluetooth:

A. Disable/Enable:

Try disabling Bluetooth, and then reenabling it.

B. Unsync/Sync All:

Unsync all items, then sync them once more. To do so, on your iPad, Go Here:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Bluetooth
  3. Tap: the "i" icon next to your device
  4. Tap: Forget This Device
  5. Tap: again to confirm.

C. Contact the Manufacturer:

Contacting the manufacturer of the Bluetooth accessory would help as well. You'd visit their home page, and would the would find their Contact Us link (usually forum on the direct bottom of the page, or on a Contact Us tab.

D. Restore form a Backup:

Have a backup of your iPad that was made prior to this issues? If you are not concerned with losing data, then restore your iPad to the backup. If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your iPad prior to making any changes to it (i.e. updates or uninstallations) incase anything goes wrong with the installation.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 10:04 PM in response to baldomero49

baldomero49 Said:

"Bluetooth For about a month now my Bluetooth has been in a turning wheel when I go into settings it also says off when I’m not in the Bluetooth tab when I turn it on with the top corner when I swipe down it says it’s on but it still doesn’t work I haven’t seen anyone on the internet have this issue and I need it fixed asap as I have things to connect"

-------

Troubleshooting Bluetooth:

A. Disable/Enable:

Try disabling Bluetooth, and then reenabling it.

B. Unsync/Sync All:

Unsync all items, then sync them once more. To do so, on your iPad, Go Here:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Bluetooth
  3. Tap: the "i" icon next to your device
  4. Tap: Forget This Device
  5. Tap: again to confirm.

C. Contact the Manufacturer:

Contacting the manufacturer of the Bluetooth accessory would help as well. You'd visit their home page, and would the would find their Contact Us link (usually forum on the direct bottom of the page, or on a Contact Us tab.

D. Restore form a Backup:

Have a backup of your iPad that was made prior to this issues? If you are not concerned with losing data, then restore your iPad to the backup. If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your iPad prior to making any changes to it (i.e. updates or uninstallations) incase anything goes wrong with the installation.

Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.