Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Order Processing

Hi

I made an order for a Macbook Pro on 7 Nov and up till now it is showing “Order Processing” and the delivery estimate is between 9 - 16 Dec

I contacted my bank and there are no authorizations or holding on any amounts which is weird, I know Apple only charges when the item ships but at least they have to hold the amount up till then.

Does this mean that my payment maybe refused at the time of shipping?

How does it works?

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 7:09 AM

Is it Dec 16 yet?

if not, the status indicates that your system is in the Queue to be built, tested, and sent to you when it is ready. Apple does not provide any finer detail on that part of the process.

Only when it transitions to Shipping, your card will be billed, and it will appear at your delivery address in a remarkably short amount of time thereafter.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 7:09 AM in response to Takla

Is it Dec 16 yet?

if not, the status indicates that your system is in the Queue to be built, tested, and sent to you when it is ready. Apple does not provide any finer detail on that part of the process.

Only when it transitions to Shipping, your card will be billed, and it will appear at your delivery address in a remarkably short amount of time thereafter.

Apple Order Processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.