Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order from 13th of Nov still not processed

Hi!

I ordered the new MBP M1 on the 13th of November, expecting to pay it soon thereafter (having entered my credit card details etc in the order). But it still hasn't been paid for some reason, and the order is still listed as being processed when I check it here on Apple.com. It's a Swedish order, but since the MBP is out now, it should have been at least paid for, no? Is this because it's a new product and there are too many orders for Apple to process, or is something wrong? The only email I've received so far is one saying that the order is being processed, which I got shortly after ordering. If there's a problem with my credit card, they should have said so by now, right?

Thanks!

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 1:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 3:08 AM

When you ordered the Mac, Apple would have supplied an anticipated arrival date. As it nears that date, the status will change from “processing” to “preparing to ship” to “shipped”. When it is shipped, Apple will send you an email with a more precise arrival date, and tracking information. Also at the time of shipping, your card will be charged.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2020 3:08 AM in response to olleriksson

When you ordered the Mac, Apple would have supplied an anticipated arrival date. As it nears that date, the status will change from “processing” to “preparing to ship” to “shipped”. When it is shipped, Apple will send you an email with a more precise arrival date, and tracking information. Also at the time of shipping, your card will be charged.

Order from 13th of Nov still not processed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.