Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App

I had an app charge me and I did not want it on my account it took $15 from me and I cancelled it right away any way I can get my money back

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 7:57 AM

Have you requested a refund?

If it was a subscription click here to request a refund: link-> contact Apple Support

If it was a one tie purchase see here: link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Do note, Apple is under no obligation to grant you a refund. The Terms of Service are very clear that all sales are final. You are responsible for knowing wether an App will or will not charge you.

Every charge is disclosed down in the App description and details.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 7:57 AM in response to mikaela235

Have you requested a refund?

If it was a subscription click here to request a refund: link-> contact Apple Support

If it was a one tie purchase see here: link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Do note, Apple is under no obligation to grant you a refund. The Terms of Service are very clear that all sales are final. You are responsible for knowing wether an App will or will not charge you.

Every charge is disclosed down in the App description and details.

App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.