Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch series 7 suddenly after 1 week has no sound at all!! I tried all speakable applications, calls, notification, Siri and even find my when I choose to play a sound there is no sound played.

My Apple Watch series 7 suddenly after 1 week has no sound at all!! I tried all speakable applications, calls, notification, Siri and even find my when I choose to play a sound there is no sound played.

anyone can help how to figure this out?

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 12:45 PM

Thank you! Yes I checked every thing and all should be fine.

i just contacted apple support and when I restarted the watch everything is now back to normal.

actually I’m not quite satisfied to buy a watch at that cost and it require reboot every now and then 😕

4 replies

Dec 7, 2021 11:53 PM in response to AHMub

It looks like a bug, the sound and haptics were completely off (maybe after installing new apps), I checked all settings but the watch remains silenced and I missed to wake up for catching train. I thought it was due to some conflicts with sleep mode, my sleep tracking app and the theatre mode but no, nothing seems to have sound management option that conflict with each other. I decided to uninstall my sleep app, delete all sleep schedule, go to setting and change sound levels but the watch remains completely silent.

At the end a simple reboot, turning off the watch and restart fixed the problem, suddenly my watch came back to life.

Please Apple, look at this issue, it seems to be a bug, it will be nice to fix that in the next OS release.

Thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.