Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Minecraft app 1.17.41 - unable to connect to Minecraft servers - iPhone 13, iOS 15

I am experiencing a strange problem with Minecraft on a brand new iPhone 13.

When I am connected to my house wifi everything is ok – I can play on all servers.

But when I try to connect via cellular network or on any other wifi I am getting all possible error messages (some attached below) and can’t connect to any server at all.

Any suggestions welcome!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 1:10 PM

5 replies

Nov 17, 2021 11:07 AM in response to req7777

Hello req7777, 

Apple Support Communities is a great place for help with your iPhone 13 and Minecraft. To confirm, are you only having issues with Minecraft, or are other data enabled apps having the same issue? If the issue is specific to Minecraft try the steps outlined in the following article. 

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

While the title of the article references different issues, these steps can still be helpful. 

Have a great day!

Nov 17, 2021 12:56 PM in response to req7777

We’re glad you had the chance to try those steps req7777. 

With the issue continuing you’ll want to reach out to the application developer next. You can find their contact information using the steps outlined in the following article.

How to contact an app developer – Apple Support

You can also find support via the Minecraft Help Center linked below. 

Home

Take care!

Nov 17, 2021 12:29 PM in response to karina184

Thanks for the reply! Yes only Minecraft is acting strange, as far as I’ve noticed.

I did all the steps from the article you’ve referenced, still same issue.

The app opens fine and seems to connect to Microsoft accout just fine, local fatures seems ok. It is only the Minecraft Servers (available in-game) that it won’t connect to while on mobile network and also most of WiFi networks. Some Wifi e. g. my home wifi and also TFL wifi works fine! that why it is so strange, I'm in UK on GiffGaff/O2 mobile.

Problems with Minecraft app 1.17.41 - unable to connect to Minecraft servers - iPhone 13, iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.