Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which Macbook pro should i get that good for atchitectual study?

im an architectual student and would like to by one of the macbook pro devices. which one should i get that support autodesk and mabey windows? the m1?

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 1:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 7:43 AM

Contact the School of Architecture at the university you are attending and ask them which computer will be best for your course of study. You need to be 100% compatible with the course requirements, other students, and the professors.

If you need to run Windows, the M1 Mac is absolutely the worst choice. The M1 does not run Windows.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 7:43 AM in response to netta240

Contact the School of Architecture at the university you are attending and ask them which computer will be best for your course of study. You need to be 100% compatible with the course requirements, other students, and the professors.

If you need to run Windows, the M1 Mac is absolutely the worst choice. The M1 does not run Windows.

Which Macbook pro should i get that good for atchitectual study?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.