Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Play Screen Mirroring doesn’t work with my iPad Pro 12.9 and smart TV

Air Play Screen Mirroring doesn’t work with my iPad Pro 12.9 and smart TV?

OLED55B9PUA,

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 7:45 AM

What iOS are you running? I have updated all of my iPads to iOS 15.1 and was able to resolve the Airplay Screen mirroring issue. I also did a factory reset on the iPads and that helped too. Make sure to backup everything first

4 replies

Nov 17, 2021 2:39 PM in response to techdude2021

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks again. My TV is up to date. Also, the big news is —> I ended up calling Apple support just now. They tried to troubleshoot the screen mirroring problem with no luck. Then, the technician reviewed some of his notes and told me this is a known problem related to the IOS 15.0 upgrade.

He said that Apple has been working on it and may have a fix with the next upgrade or the one after that. He said they expect to fix it within a month. That was surprising to me, but it does explain why I am not able to screen mirror.

I’ll just wait for them to fix the problem. Apparently, it doesn’t affect everyone who did the upgrade. I’m one of the lucky ones that were affected. Again, I appreciate your help on this.

Air Play Screen Mirroring doesn’t work with my iPad Pro 12.9 and smart TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.