Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Xs Battery Health Declining faster while using Pd charger 20W charger

I recently bought a 20W charger that comes with 11 Promax to charge my phone which is an iPhone xs it charges my phone faster but it made my battery health fall from 82 to 80 in just 5 days, I have minimal use phone i charge it just once during the day. I also don't use the phone while it's charging.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 10:08 AM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2021 9:19 AM in response to KhizarKhan12

Hi KhizarKhan12,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with your battery health. We're happy to provide some information to assist.

Charging with an Apple or certified Apple charger should have no impact on Battery Health. We recommend checking out the section "Learn about USB power adapter certifications" from the article here: About Apple USB power adapters

However, how a device is used can dictate the length of time it takes for a consumable battery to begin losing maximum capacity percentage. Each user and device is different. There are multiple factors that can contribute and influence the length of time it takes for the Maximum Capacity of the battery in your iPhone to begin decreasing. Check out the article here for more details: iPhone Battery and Performance

We recommend first checking your battery usage by app using the help of the article here: About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

You can also maximize your iPhone battery with the steps found in the iOS section here: Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Cheers!

iPhone Xs Battery Health Declining faster while using Pd charger 20W charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.