Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

My family and I have the same subscription under apple music. Only 3 out of the 5 of us are getting our music intertwined. When I make a playlist or add music they can delete it. All of our music is getting messed up and it's a little frustrating. Does anyone know how to help fix this?

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 11:35 AM

Kisnardi wrote:

We all have different Apple ID's but are under the same payment subscription ID.

This is a bit confusing. You should be using your own Apple ID and haver nothing to do with the Organizer's Apple ID on your devices at all.

If for some reason the Organizer's Apple ID is signed in on your devices under Settings->Account (top of Settings), and Settings->Account->Media & Purchases then you are sharing an Apple ID, and that should not be done.

Sign out of the Family Organizer's Apple ID form there, and sign in with your own Apple ID.

If Family Sharing is correctly setup and your Apple IDs were correctly invited to the Family Group, you should have access to the shared subscription with your own accounts.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 11:35 AM in response to Kisnardi

Kisnardi wrote:

We all have different Apple ID's but are under the same payment subscription ID.

This is a bit confusing. You should be using your own Apple ID and haver nothing to do with the Organizer's Apple ID on your devices at all.

If for some reason the Organizer's Apple ID is signed in on your devices under Settings->Account (top of Settings), and Settings->Account->Media & Purchases then you are sharing an Apple ID, and that should not be done.

Sign out of the Family Organizer's Apple ID form there, and sign in with your own Apple ID.

If Family Sharing is correctly setup and your Apple IDs were correctly invited to the Family Group, you should have access to the shared subscription with your own accounts.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.