Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The new ICloud terms and conditions

Hi, can’t accept the new iCloud terms and conditions it’s saying “verification failed” whenever I click on Apple suggestions. can’t connect to the server, or update my phone. I have a verification code, but don’t know how to fix it cause it won’t allow me to use any Apple ID or icloud services

iPhone 8 Plus, 14

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 7:06 PM

KaylaMidd Said:

"The new ICloud terms and conditions: Hi, can’t accept the new iCloud terms and conditions it’s saying 'verification failed' whenever I click on Apple suggestions. can’t connect to the server, or update my phone. I have a verification code, but don’t know how to fix it cause it won’t allow me to use any Apple ID or icloud services"

-------

Try WiFi:

I can see that you are using Cellular. So, use WiFi, and see if you can get a more reliable connection.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 7:06 PM in response to KaylaMidd

KaylaMidd Said:

"The new ICloud terms and conditions: Hi, can’t accept the new iCloud terms and conditions it’s saying 'verification failed' whenever I click on Apple suggestions. can’t connect to the server, or update my phone. I have a verification code, but don’t know how to fix it cause it won’t allow me to use any Apple ID or icloud services"

-------

Try WiFi:

I can see that you are using Cellular. So, use WiFi, and see if you can get a more reliable connection.

The new ICloud terms and conditions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.