Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain

It's been a week my battery is draining fast today i noticed something is running in the background it's recently deleted apps it is draining all my batteries. what can i do to stop it i use an iPhone 11 i changed my battery 2 months ago.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 6:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 12:34 PM

If you deleted a big user app in the last 24 hours then it will show like that and fall off the results in another 24 hours.

If you deleted it days ago then

First try a forced restart

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iph8903c3ee6/ios and leave it 24 hours.

If that does not help the  next procedure would be to backup then restore your device to factory. 

Then restore the backup. 

(1)How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support

Remove SIM PIN if you have set one

(2) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

(3) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 12:34 PM in response to abdur34

If you deleted a big user app in the last 24 hours then it will show like that and fall off the results in another 24 hours.

If you deleted it days ago then

First try a forced restart

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iph8903c3ee6/ios and leave it 24 hours.

If that does not help the  next procedure would be to backup then restore your device to factory. 

Then restore the backup. 

(1)How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support

Remove SIM PIN if you have set one

(2) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

(3) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.