Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off alarm in do not disturb function

How do I remove the automatic alarm that goes off when do not disturb time is over? I want to use the do not disturb function on my phone without it automatically having an alarm go off when my set time is over. Before the update DND quietly turned itself in at set time and off at set time. I am now getting an automatic alarm going off and cannot find a place to turn off the alarm.

iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 6:43 AM

There is no alarm that goes off when DND turns off. There is an indicator on the screen that tells you it has turned off (or on).

The "Sleep" function in health (which is connected to the Sleep focus) will sound an alarm at the end of the sleep period. Check the Sleep section in Health to see if you have anything scheduled there.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 6:43 AM in response to nicoli66

There is no alarm that goes off when DND turns off. There is an indicator on the screen that tells you it has turned off (or on).

The "Sleep" function in health (which is connected to the Sleep focus) will sound an alarm at the end of the sleep period. Check the Sleep section in Health to see if you have anything scheduled there.

How do I turn off alarm in do not disturb function

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.