Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted notes from iCloud

Hi, I delete my notes from iCloud. Is there a way to recover my notes? I would appreciate it if you could support me. Regards, Tayfun

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 7:49 AM

When you delete a note, it moves to the recently deleted folder in notes -- be aware that some notes accounts (eg. gmail) delete notes immediately. If you delete items from recently deleted, or it has been more than 30 days since deleted, the items are permanently deleted and are irrecoverable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 7:49 AM in response to tyfnkck

When you delete a note, it moves to the recently deleted folder in notes -- be aware that some notes accounts (eg. gmail) delete notes immediately. If you delete items from recently deleted, or it has been more than 30 days since deleted, the items are permanently deleted and are irrecoverable.

Deleted notes from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.