Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to retrieve deleted Notes from my iCloud?

Hello, I have a big problem. I deleted my notes that were only at icloud. There were a lot of very important notes. It there any possibility to return it?

Please, help me.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 2:47 PM

ArtenDenysenko Said:

"Is there a way to retrieve deleted Notes from my iCloud?: Hello, I have a big problem. I deleted my notes that were only at icloud. There were a lot of very important notes. It there any possibility to return it? Please, help me."

-------

Recovering Deleted Notes:

A. Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

C. iCloud in Settings: Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 2:47 PM in response to ArtemDenysenko

ArtenDenysenko Said:

"Is there a way to retrieve deleted Notes from my iCloud?: Hello, I have a big problem. I deleted my notes that were only at icloud. There were a lot of very important notes. It there any possibility to return it? Please, help me."

-------

Recovering Deleted Notes:

A. Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, back up you could back up your iPhone, and then restore it from the backup.

C. iCloud in Settings: Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

Oct 6, 2022 3:23 AM in response to ArtemDenysenko

ArtenDenysenko Said:

"Is there a way to retrieve deleted Notes from my iCloud?: Unfortunately, I didn’t made a backup.

———-

Recovering Deleted Notes.

Then take this as a learning experience knowing to always backup your devices every-so-often. That way, you can have something to restore your data from should anything go wrong like this.

Is there a way to retrieve deleted Notes from my iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.