Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charger

My fast charger which I got with my brand new iPhone 11 has broke they are £20 to buy which is a lot I would off thought they would off lasted more than a few months? Is there any thing I can do about this

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 6:28 AM

RosaAlba wrote:

My fast charger which I got with my brand new iPhone 11 has broken. They are £20 to buy, which is a lot I would off (have) thought they would off (have) lasted more than a few months. Is there anything I can do about this?

If the charger that came with your iPhone has stopped working and is less than a year old, it is under warranty. It is unusual for chargers to stop working but, if they're under warranty, Apple will replace them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 6:28 AM in response to RosaAlba

RosaAlba wrote:

My fast charger which I got with my brand new iPhone 11 has broken. They are £20 to buy, which is a lot I would off (have) thought they would off (have) lasted more than a few months. Is there anything I can do about this?

If the charger that came with your iPhone has stopped working and is less than a year old, it is under warranty. It is unusual for chargers to stop working but, if they're under warranty, Apple will replace them.

Nov 18, 2021 10:47 AM in response to kaitlan114

Unless you have extended AppleCare (AppleCare+), no. However, there are plenty of 3rd party chargers available. Quick Amazon search found this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07S7NQYFS/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=96435f69314a50bd06ba71e6b7784198&hsa_cr_id=9501662990302&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=db5f9099-275a-4ba2-b173-ea4a872107d3&pd_rd_w=Z5Szc&pd_rd_wg=2K5vq&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_0_title (£14). I have a 65W UGREEN charger for my 2 iPads and Galaxy S10 and have had no issues with it in the 3 months I've had it.

Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.