Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get an Error message (-100) on appletv?

I’m using my hotspot to login into my Apple TV box but I keep getting an error message ‘The wifi password you entered in not correct. Try again (-100)’

however it doesn’t prompt me to enter my password again?

i updated my phone to ios15 and since then it’s played up.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 11:26 AM

It helps us if we know which model Apple TV you have and the version of TV OS installed. If you are unsure how to identify your model Apple TV please use Identify your Apple TV model.

For now, please try unplugging your Apple TV from its power source for 2 - 3 minutes and then replug in and re-test. Also, ensure the version of TV OS is up-to-date. You can update it using the Settings app.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 11:26 AM in response to Cloud40

It helps us if we know which model Apple TV you have and the version of TV OS installed. If you are unsure how to identify your model Apple TV please use Identify your Apple TV model.

For now, please try unplugging your Apple TV from its power source for 2 - 3 minutes and then replug in and re-test. Also, ensure the version of TV OS is up-to-date. You can update it using the Settings app.

I get an Error message (-100) on appletv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.