Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

billing information

i have a problem with my billing information because when i put the information of my Visa Card says it declined but i have money on the card and the only things i could see that is pending to get paid are two subscriptions that won’t excess from $16.00 and i have more than that on the card but i still declined

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 4:22 PM

The fact the card is declined is by your card issuer. Since you have a billing problem, you will not be able to download anything until you get that straightened out. You will need to speak with Apple Support. Also take a look at this support document. If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 4:22 PM in response to zukato

The fact the card is declined is by your card issuer. Since you have a billing problem, you will not be able to download anything until you get that straightened out. You will need to speak with Apple Support. Also take a look at this support document. If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

billing information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.