Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove a hacker that followed from old android

I had an android phone that was hacked..phone was hacked & had another person that set themself up as the administrator of the android phone via bogus Amazon phone call….my fault!

Contacted carrier, AT&T and was assigned a new phone number to the android phone to use until new IPhone was received via mail…about 7 to 10 days. Upon receipt of new IPhone I proceeded to set up new phone. This hacker has the same control over my new IPhone as it did the android; just not as bad but I have missing control tabs, uses and so on. Each day they follow my actions thru safari searches photos & messages. I only use cellular data No Wi-Fi usage at all! My iphone backs up regularly without Wi-Fi which confirms my fear the hacker is still in control!

We have a family plan, share photos , locations additional storage and iCloud. Is All my family affected? since we share location iCloud storage & photo albums…

it appears the hacker accesses iPhone via messages…reads & follows messages uses location too. Even if unknown messages are sent and not opened. Car Bluetooth is also a source of access, even if I leave it off.

These hackers have gone so far as to hack our smart TVS. We have disconnected internet and have None at this time and can not remove the ‘security WPS’ from our smart TVs. Using only antenna tv. We have even factory reset all our TVs & Bluetooth in cars…

Set up All new email accounts Amazon account Snapchat Bitmoji & passwords but am still not in control of my phone or unable to use smart TVs due to the other secure WPS installed on our TVs.

How can I rid these hackers from my phone first off and do I have to purchase new smart TVs to be secure? Hacker has set up a secure WPS on out TVs.

will I ever get rid of them and have privacy again? btw… we have extremely unique last name that is easily found & followed.

Please help!!! Someone anyone?

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 11:39 AM

P.S. If you want to start fresh, erase all content and settings (https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/erase-iphone-iph7a2a9399b/ios). This will erase permanently everything on your phone and let you set it up as new.

Similar questions

6 replies

Nov 21, 2021 11:37 AM in response to 91amg

1. That's likely automated by the system. Go to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb and adjust your settings as you see fit
  2. Not sure what you mean. But I'd reset your outside account passwords, just in case.
  3. Again, not sure what you mean without seeing a picture. Some controls may not display because of other settings that enable/disable each.
  4. Only newer phone support updates over cellular and only on 5G networks. If your phone is installing updates, it's probably set that way.

Still, you have not been hacked.

Nov 21, 2021 9:31 AM in response to muguy

I have lost control of messages my

1. phone is put into do not disturb mode… not by me

2. I can no longer change or access my account information..ie passwords email functions

3.control buttons get grayed out so that I can cot access or use those

4.I use Only cellular service… No WiFi ever and my phone backs up and installs Iphone updates. It is NOT set up to install updates without me initiating the process

There are other issues… these are just a few. I don’t know what going on but it is definitely not the way an apple phone is supposed to operate.

any new information or suggestions?

thank you for the reply at the least

How to remove a hacker that followed from old android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.