Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone hacked

You do know hackers can find and have a way to connect to your iPhone’s Wi-Fi/Mac address and to clarify I mean you phone’s address itself not you homes they can make tunnels and installed app and spyware through that with going unnoticed all these apps like vpn and norton and these other anti virus is not helping certainly updating your phone with the latest iOS doesn’t help either they can hack your phone so good to the point you can’t trace them when you do update your system it whatever they put on your phone stays with you how do I know because it’s been happening to me since I would have to say maybe 2015 and still going on.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 11:47 PM

Hello ~ What specific occurrences or issues are you having that would lead you to believe your iPhone is “hacked?” If your device is up to date and you are not giving out your Apple ID it is impossible for what you’re describing to take place. Have you given someone physical access to your iPhone? Take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls ...

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2022 11:47 PM in response to Roxas09

Hello ~ What specific occurrences or issues are you having that would lead you to believe your iPhone is “hacked?” If your device is up to date and you are not giving out your Apple ID it is impossible for what you’re describing to take place. Have you given someone physical access to your iPhone? Take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls ...

~Katana-San~

iPhone hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.